Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Angels at Target...

So, on Father's Day - aside from serving breakfast in bed to Evan - he and Creed took off to Lockhart for a boy's afternoon of barbecue, neon and old signs while Zelda and I ran errands in town and went swimming. I told Zelda that we needed to go to Target - and she agreed: "Yes, Mom, I need to go to Target." "Zelda, why do want to go there?" "Because Mom, the Angels live at Target and I want to see them." Ok, then... As she busied herself, pushing the cart through the aisles, I asked her, "So, Zelda, have you seen the Angels yet?" "Yes, Mom. I did already." "And what did the Angels say?" "Mom, they didn't say anything they just made sounds." "Like what, Z? "Like shhhhh...." Pure magic.

1 comment:

Jane Potee said...

Oh to see the world through the innocent eye's of a child again. Touching post.